Sunday 29 May 2022

Even More Proof that Allah Worships Just Like His Followers Do!

In this post I am going to provide even more evidence that Allah prays and worships just like Muslims do.

The following is taken from the Dalail-al-Khayrat Sharhi of Kara Da’ud, d. 1541:

“Then I beheld a single pearl of emerald green upon which was written this line of writing:

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, MUHAMMAD-UR-RASULULLAH,
ABU BAKR AS AS-SIDDIQ WA ‘UMAR AL-FARUQ

THERE IS NO GOD BUT THE ONE TRUE GOD (AL-LAH);
MUHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH.
ABU BAKR – THE TRUTHFUL, AND ‘UMAR – THE ONE WHO DISTINGUISHES TRUTH FROM FALSEHOOD.

“The Declaration of Unity (Kalimat-at-Tawhid) is written on the base THAT SUPPORTS THE DIVINE THRONE, and upon THE LEGS OF THE THRONE ITSELF, and it is written over THE GATES OF THE SEVEN HEAVENS. Sometimes, this phrase was added: ‘I have strengthened him through Ali.’

“When I reached the Divine Throne, I witnessed great events. One drop fell from the Throne into my mouth and the sweetness of it surpassed everything I have ever tasted. When I had swallowed it, the Lord of the Universe enlightened my heart with the knowledge and wisdom of all that had gone before and was yet to come. The light from the Throne surrounded me and I was engulfed by it. I was aware of nothing but that light. When faced with this light, I perceived everything through my heart’s eye as clearly as though I were looking through my eyes. I perceived what was behind me as clearly as that, which was before me, at a level with my chest.

“After all this occurred, I came into a state when I heard absolutely nothing, not the voices of the angels, nor the sound of any other thing. This state caused me to experience great terror. Then I suddenly heard a voice that seemed to be the voice of Abu Bakr saying to me, ‘Qif, ya Muhammad, inna rabbuka YUSALLI. (Stay your step, oh Muhammad, FOR YOUR LORD IS PRAYING BLESSING.’) When I heard this voice, all the terror departed from me completely, and I began to wonder, ‘What is Abu Bakr doing here? Has he surpassed me, I wonder? And what does this mean, THE LORD IS PRAYING, the Lord Who is free from all exigence! What could be the meaning of all this?’”

This is a very important subject which needs to be well understood: the reason for the Holy Prophet proceeding to the Divine Throne was not to see the Lord Almighty, for Almighty God is exempt from any particular place. The Holy Prophet was taken to these stations in order to witness the entirety of creation, and to see the manifestation of the Divine Lord’s Supreme Majesty and Power, as He says in these verses of the Holy Quran:

Indeed, he saw one of the greatest signs of his Lord. (The Star, 18)

 … that We might show him some of Our signs. (The Night Journey, 1)

Apart from this, there is another matter that it is crucial to understand: Let it not be imagined that the greatness of the things described in this account are exaggerated, as the Lord has described in the aforementioned verses.

Indeed, he saw one of the greatest signs of his Lord. (The Star, 18)

As the Lord of the Worlds Himself here describes a thing as being ‘great’; how great then must it be! For perhaps the Holy Prophet has given us only a summary report of what he saw in accordance with our minds’ capacity; most of what he saw he did not reveal to us, for it is not possible to give a description of the greatest things that he witnessed, as the mind of man is not equipped to comprehend such things. Therefore, he did not mention those matters; this must be understood.

The Vision of the Divine Beauty 

The Holy Prophet continues his account:

“When I reached to the Divine Throne, I wished to remove my sandals, but the Throne spoke to me and said, ‘Oh Beloved of Allah, step upon me with your blessed sandal, so that I might rub the dust from it on my face, and take pride in the fact that the dust from the sandal of the Beloved of Allah has fallen upon me.’

Again I tried to remove my sandals, but this time a call came to me from the Divine Person, saying, ‘Oh My Beloved, do not remove your sandals so that My Throne might be honored and blessed with the dust from the soles of your sandals.’ I then entreated my Lord, saying, ‘When You called the Prophet Musa to come to the mountain of Tur (Sina’i), You ordered him to remove his sandals.’ Again this word came to me from the Divine Person, saying, ‘In My view, you are more cherished and honored than he; Musa was My Word (Kalimullah), whereas you are My Beloved (Habibullah). Look ahead and see what you will see!’ (Muhammad the Messenger of Islam – His Life and Prophecy, by Hajja Amina Adil, Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, Shaykh Nazim Adil Al-Haqqani [Islamic Supreme Council of America, Washington, DC 2002], The Seventh Heaven, pp. 231-234: https://books.google.com/books?id=31tscfPF4tkC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false; capital and underline emphasis ours)

Not only do we find another explicit affirmation that the Islamic deity does in fact pray, but we also have the blasphemous assertion that the Islamic creed, which includes confessing that Muhammad is Allah’s messenger, along with the names of the first two caliphs and Muhammad’s son-in-law, are written on the very divine throne and gates of paradise!

To make matters worse, Muhammad is told not to remove his sandals in the presence of his deity, on account of the honor of having the dust of the soles of Muhammad’s sandals before the divine throne!

Contrast this with the only Word God has ever inspired, the Holy Bible:

“Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.” Exodus 3:1-6 Authorized King James Version (AV)

“And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the Lord’s host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.” Joshua 5:13-15 AV

Ironically, the above quote even has Muhammad explicitly bringing up the fact of Moses being commanded to remove his sandals in the presence of God. This indicates that the composer of this fairytale was aware of the sacrilegious nature of Muhammad’s keeping his dirty sandals on before what is supposed to be the same God that spoke with Moses. The justification given for Muhammad’s blaspheming the divine presence is that Allah supposedly loves and honors Muhammad more than Moses.

And yet, despite such blasphemy, Muslims still want us to believe that they have not deified Muhammad, and that Islamic tradition has not transformed their prophet into another deity or ilah alongside Allah. Muslims still want to convince us that their religion maintains the strictest and purest form of monotheism among all the major monotheistic faiths!

There’s more. This same source has Allah praying in the same way that Muslims do:

The Tahiyyat Prayer

To continue with the Holy Prophet’s account:

“When faced with the unparalleled honor of a glimpse of the Lord’s Divine Beauty, it came to me to express myself in the following words:

At-tahiyyatu li-llahi was-salawatu wat-tayyibatu.

(Salutations be to Allah, all praise and glory to Him; all worship and good works are due to Him Almighty) which is to say, ‘All praise, exaltation and worship in speech, all worship through actions and property is due to the Almighty alone, the only One to whom worship is due.’

After I had pronounced these words, the Lord of Might and Glory ANSWERED ME, SAYING:

As-salamu ‘alayka ayyuha-n-nabiyyu wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu;

(And salutations to you, oh Prophet, AND THE MERCY OF ALLAH AND HIS BLESSINGS) which is to say, ‘PEACE BE UPON YOU, oh Prophet; may you be safe from the trouble and difficulties of this world and the next, oh My glorious Prophet! MAY THE MERCY AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON YOU.’ (Ibid., pp. 234-235; capital and underline emphasis ours)

Pay careful attention to the fact that Allah greets Muhammad with the very same prayer and salutation that Muslims perform during their five daily prayers:

Narrated Shaqiq bin Salama:
‘Abdullah said, “Whenever we prayed behind the Prophet we used to recite (in sitting) ‘Peace be on Gabriel, Michael, peace be on so and so. Once Allah’s Apostle looked back at us and said, ‘Allah Himself is As-Salam (Peace), and if anyone of you prays then he should say, At-Tahiyatu lil-lahi wassalawatu wat-taiyibatu. As-Salamu ‘ALAIKA aiyuha-n-Nabiyu wa rahmatu-l-lahi wa barakatuhu. As-Salam alaina wa ala ibadil-lah is-salihin. (All the compliments, prayers and good things are due to Allah: peace be on YOU, O Prophet and Allah’s mercy and blessings be on you. Peace be on us and on the true pious slaves of Allah). (If you say that, it will be for all the slaves in the heaven and the earth). Ash-hadu an la-ilaha illa-l-lahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa Rasuluhu. (I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and I also testify that Muhammad is His slave and His Apostle).” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 794 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=12&translator=1&start=0&number=794)

‘At-tahiyatu lillah, az-zakiyatu lillah, at-tayibatu wa’s-salawatu lillah. As-salamu ALAYKA ayyuha’nnabiyyu wa rahmatu’llahi wa barakatuhu. As-salamu alayna wa ala ibadi’llahi s-salihin. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa ‘llah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh.” (Malik’s Muwatta, Book 3, Number 3.14.56 https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=3&translator=4&start=0&number=3.14.56)

And according to Islamic teaching, the greeting “as-salamu alayka/alaikum,” is an act of worship, since it is an invocation (du’a):

Is it permissible to greet people using different wordings? In other words, not limiting the greeting to “as-salaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmat-Allah (Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah). For example, is it permissible to say, “Peace be upon you from a Lord Who is Oft-Forgiving and Most Merciful”, or “In the name of the Almighty Lord I begin my words, and upon His noble Prophet I send my salaam”? The reason is that I came across this in a chat room and I am not sure about it…

Giving and returning the greeting is undoubtedly one of the acts of worship encouraged by the Prophet and enjoined by him, and the ruling on acts of worship is that it is not permissible to change the wording or the manner in which they are done from that which is narrated in the texts…

Allah prescribed the salaam for Adam and his descendants until the Hour begins. In fact the greeting of the believers will continue to be salaam even after they enter Paradise…

As that is the case, what we should do is not change the wording of this act of worship or add to it, because it is the Sunnah of the Prophets and Messengers, and it is the slogan of the believers of all nations…

The aim of the Muslim when saying that should be to offer supplication for those whom he is greeting, asking Allah, may He be exalted, the Oft-Forgiving and Most Merciful Lord, to grant them peace and decree wellbeing for them. (Islam Question and Answer, 138666: Saying salaam in the wording mentioned in the Qur’an and Sunnah is better and more complete https://islamqa.info/en/138666; bold emphasis ours)

Hence, Allah is performing an act of worship and praying directly to Muhammad in the very same way that Muslims do, whenever they greet him in their daily acts of worship!

Therefore, what more proof do Muslims need to convince them that their god worships and prays in the same way that they do?

Source: https://answeringislamblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/even-more-proof-that-allah-worships-just-like-his-followers-do/

IHS

No comments:

Post a Comment