Muslims should respect their own Scriptures
Contrary to what Muslim/Arab propagandists would deceptively have we non-Muslims believe, the Arab-Israeli conflict has never been a territorial dispute for establishing a Palestinian state. If it was, Arabs would have set up the Palestinian state when they exercised sovereignty over the so-called occupied territories for first two decades after
Not only did the so-called Palestinians not agitate for a Palestinian state during this period of Arab occupation; Fatah / Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) which was formed during the same period of Arab occupation, renounced all claims to both Gaza and the West bank in article 24 of their founding charter in 1964. The only “
Even today the charters of both Hamas and Fatah are pledged to
Herein lies the crux of the intractable conflict – Muslim Arabs refusal to acknowledge the right of Jews to a nation in the ancestral Jewish homeland of Judea & Samaria (renamed Palestine by Roman colonizers to spite rebellious Jews), which Muslims now consider Dar ul Islam– Muslim territory.
Only the long extinct biblical Canaanites (Perizites, Hittites, Jebusites, Philistines, Amalekites etc) might have a better claim to Palestine than Jews who not only built a kingdom there, but have inhabited the area continuously for over 3000 years.
Certainly not the Muslim Arabs who invaded and occupied
Even the Qur’an acknowledges
The prophet wannabe craved Jewish endorsement because this whole business of prophets was hitherto a Jewish tradition which he hijacked for megalomanic self-glorification. But the Jews refused to massage Mo’s narcissist ego with the sorely desired endorsement; so he changed the Qibla (direction of prayer) to Mecca then gradually ethnically cleansed Jews from most of Arabia with an order for Muslims to exterminate Jews:
Allah’s Apostle (Mohammed) said, ‘You Muslims will fight the Jews till some of them hide behind stones. The stones will betray them saying, “O servant of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”- Sahih Bukhari 4:5:176, 177
Muslims are thus piqued that Jews who should be grateful for not being wiped out as their “prophet” commanded and should have been contented with their subjugated Dhimmi status under Muslim rule, now have the temerity to establish a nation in Dar ul Islam where they even rule over Allah’s chosen race – Arabs. What impudence? How dare these insolent apes & pigs – as the Qur’an derides Jews (Q 2:65, 5:60) ?
It is this Islamic anti-Semitism that has made the peaceful resolution of Arab-Israeli conflict impossible. Hence, in a moment of uncommon clarity devoid of the usual Taqiyya spin for non-Muslim media, the late Palestinian leader Yassir Arafat declared:
“We (Palestinians) don’t want peace, we want victory. Peace for us means
Hassan Nassrallah, Hezbollah’s Shiite terror leader agrees, “there is no solution to the conflict in this region except with the disappearance of
Consequently in 2000, Arafat rebuffed Ehud Barak’s proposal in which the then Israeli Prime Minister offered Palestinians most of the territories they asked for – West bank and Gaza with significant concessions on the hotly disputed East Jerusalem.
Nothing but the destruction of the Jewish nation would do. Or as
In a December 2001interview, Ahmedinajad’s predecessor, the “moderate” former Iranian president Hashemi Rafsanjani stated that “the use of even one nuclear bomb against
Just last month (July 2009) Iran’s maximum tyrant, Ayatollah Khameini ordered Ahmedinajad to fire his newly appointed Prime minister Mashai because the latter committed the grievous crime of stating that: “Iranians want to be friends with everyone, including the Israelis”
Ehud Barak’s 2000 offer included all of Gaza, concessions on East Jerusalem and 97% of West bank with the remaining 3% to be made up by ceding parts of Israel to the Palestinians. This is consistent with the hyped but often misquoted UN resolution 242 that never called for
Arafat’s rejection of Ehud Barak’s deal wasn’t the first time Arabs spurned an Israeli peace offer. Soon after the 1967 war (the 3rd unsuccessful Arab attempt to destroy the Jewish nation), Israel offered to return West bank & Gaza in return for peace and full recognition of the Jewish state by Arabs.
They rejected it at the 1967 Arab League
Only when it later dawned on Arabs that they would never defeat
“Palestinian people do not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of
Earlier this year, Egyptian Islamic cleric Muhammad Yaqoub spoke the minds of many Muslims when he publicly declared on TV: “The Jews are the Enemies of Muslims regardless of the occupation of
During World War II, Palestinians under the leadership of Hajj Amin Al-Hussein even collaborated with Nazi Germany to wipe out Jews.
Friday, 11 February 2011
Islamic anti-Semitism and the Arab-Isral Conflict
Muslims should respect their own Scriptures